Saturday, April 14, 2007

extreme alternaflower

so this lo isn't done yet, but i still wanted to share this really rad flower i made for a lo about my friend colin. it's a journaling idea i scraflifted from miss elsie flannigan.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the title of the lo is this guy... and the little journaling blocks that make up the stem say,

- is such an amazing artist
- sings clay aiken's "invisible" to cheer me up (we think that song is so awful/hilarious. i mean think about the lyrics, how creeped out would you be if a dude wrote that song about you? haha)
- loved the lebaron
- brought me milkshakes everyday when i had my wisdom teeth removed
- calls me morgsy (one of like 2 people who can get away with it and live)
- blows my mind with his intense street art
- would rather be called lazer (please tell me you've all seen the movie slackers, so funny/wrong)
- is one of my most favorite people in the whole world.

i love the skull center on the flower and the wings as leaves, if i do say so myself. haha.

7 comments:

nicole said...

okay...i'm not one for skulls and such...but, that's pretty cool...and actually makes me think it'd look pretty cute from some of my college pics.
awesome!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

The layout is beautiful already girlie ;)

thank you for your sweet comment on my blog... But remember if you stalk mine I will stalk yours LOL

Emine

Unknown said...

Love the center very awesome! The journaling is funny! Great job!

Nicole said...

SO cute!!! I finally found some kick ass skulls the other day to use in a LO. Thanks for sharing :)

Shelly Brewer said...

I'm lovin your work sister! And I want to know where the heck you got those letters below? Who are they? I WANT them!!

miss morgan... said...

they are old american crafts, you know when they came on the roll.

Anonymous said...

hey girl,

i replied on my LJ but you might not see it! the rest of that altered canvass is up on my SoML gallery yes!

lovelovelove the skulls, alot. you've been added to my stalk list!

rhi