Tuesday, March 4, 2008

flickr is starting to rule my life!

okay, so that might be just a little bit melodramatic, but between making themed mosaics, looking for people i know, soaking up all the inspiration, checking out all the rad, and weird, groups and making a couple of my own groups it takes up a fair chunk of my work day, and i'm totally okay with that.

so, add me to your contacts or join either of my two groups; mini book obsessed for all of us mini book makers or coconut records polaroids, a spot for anyone who received a polaroid taken by jason schwartzman with their coconut records cd to upload it and for everyone to enjoy them.

4 comments:

Rhi said...

it does that to you. sucks you in.
good tho ;)
i shall join the first!
but not the second.

and i shall request you send me a list of good songs to listen to on the journey too, during, and the journey back from ny! get to it woman.

i'll email you tomorrow anyway and bug you
x

Anonymous said...

arg! i bought coconut records via iTunes. crap. i'm so jealous. so, indeed i will join mini-book group, and sit and pout that i cant join the second.

Anonymous said...

I love flickr too. I really need to upload there more.. but I love your group and will be adding you!

metrochic said...

oh sweet sweet flickr.