Saturday, March 8, 2008

totally over it!

i am officially over being single! sick of missing out on the fun stuff my friends do with their couple-y friends while i'm sitting home. sick of not holding hands! and def sick of having a love-y dude in my life! to rememdy this situation i am making myself go out tonight even though it's rainy and i look like this ---> today and i am joining match.com. yeah, that's right. i said it! i was looking through and there are actually some cute guys on there, my kind of cute even.


so, tonight when i get home from work i'm scrapping for a couple of hours, refreshing my makeup and heading out with business cards to write 7th grade style love notes on the back of in hand. not that anyone really wants to smooch me in glasses and yucky hair, haha. i just need to actually be around people!

17 comments:

Barbie said...

You go girl =)

Anonymous said...

Never doubt your 'hot' factor, woman!!! Some guys dig it and trust me, that's what you want. I guy that thinks your hot even when you don't think you are. Good luck and keep us posted. Funny thing, Mr Wonderful is probably closer than you think.

ps. My girlfriend joined match.com meet a cutie-patootie fireman and recently got engaged. Dream big mama!

Unknown said...

That is one Cool decision! :D

Mandi Johnson said...

oh hush. you know you look cute! Especially rocking those fab glasses!!

p.s. have fun!!!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Are you kiddin'?? You look hot!!!! Go out and have fun and maybe some lucky bastard will catch your eye ;)

Always remember HE will be the lucky one to get you :)

Natalie said...

I love this idea. And I want to hear all about last night. Some hot dude is just around the corner rounder. Trust it.

Nicole Carro said...

"Just around the corner rounder" Nat slays me. Sorry tangent. Love you, go out, have fun, then call me and tell me all about it so that I can live vicariously through you.

quietly going mad... said...

You look so cute in your glasses with your hair pulled back!!!! Hope you had fun and so want to hear about the love notes!!!

Vee said...

you look so cute in your glasses! hope you had fun and you will find a cutie to be lovie dovie with :)

Polly said...

GO girl! You rock with your glasses... and i'm sure they'll be some super funky dude there to pass love notes too.

Rhi said...

uh. what?
i want those glasses! so don't talk.
i'll see you soon!

Aimee said...

i love the glasses! have fun on your night out :)

Bekka said...

You are so cute!!! :)

{Hilary} said...

You are so DAMN CUTE...stop it!!!

{Hilary} said...

...by the way...when are you moving to Utah?

Anonymous said...

you look totally hot in those glasses!! Work it girl!

Jodie said...

well i think you are a sweetheart and ur gorgeous so i have no idea whts up with the guys in america!

you should date an australian there are heaps of cute guys here hehe

xx