Wednesday, January 25, 2012

blind box sale 2012

I have become sort of a craft hoarder, so in an effort to get making things again I have decided to ruthlessly pare down my supplies so that I'm not so overwhelmed by all my stuff!

The pictures you see here are just some of the awesome product that I split between these 15 "blind boxes." There is a ton of amazing product in each of these boxes that I either had multiples of, or just haven't gotten around to using. 99% of what's in these boxes is brand new (and the other 1% very lightly; it may be missing one sticker or a word's worth of letters)

The products split between boxes are from some of my favorite companies like; basic grey, american crafts, crate paper, cosmo cricket, hambly, studio calico, my minds eye, october afternoon, copic, ranger, hero arts, a muse, my favorite things, imaginisce, making memories, maya road & more!

Each "blind box" has at least;
- 35 12x12 papers including one 12x12 cardstock sticker/chipboard sheet
- 3 sets of Thickers
- 1 8x8 or smaller paper pad (these are missing a few pages)
- 3 tools/mediums (like markers, stickles, paints, embossing folders, etc.)
- 3 acrylic stamp sets (at least one large set around 4x6)
- 3 woodmounted stamps (sizes vary)
- 10 embellishments (stickers, buttons, brads, journaling blocks, chipboard, etc)
- 1 glimmer mist
- 1 mini album or alterable item

The "blind boxes" are packed in a USPS Medium Flate Rate Box (14x12x3.5) as carefully as possible, but some shifting may occur in the mail.

You can purchase them over in my etsy shop; leftandleaving designs

No comments: