Wednesday, October 31, 2007

and the winners are...

the funniest caption was totally;

Little Lulu (aka Laurie Dagg-Labine) said...
"so basically i jutted my hand at his throat in like this pecking motion...and he dropped and that was pretty much it...man...I don't know what he was thinking messing with my tunes...coming at me with a brad paisley Cd...I jsut flipped man...I went completely postal!"

October 26, 2007 8:36 PM

hahahaha, too funny! there were some other really hysterical ones too. and the random pick winner is;

Heidi Joe said...
I think you're recalling the lyrics to the Beastie Boys' Intergalactic...

"I am known to do the wop
Also known for the Flintstone Flop
Tammy D gets biz on the crops
Beastie Boys known to let the beat...
"MMM, D-r-r-rop!"
Now when I wrote graffiti my name was Slop
If I rap soup my beats is stock
Step from the table when I start to chop
I'm the lumberjack DJ AD Rock!
If you try to knock me you'll get mocked
I'll stir fry you in my wok
Your knees start shakin and your fingers pop
Like a pinch on the neck from Mr. Spock..."

October 28, 2007 10:36 AM

yay! thanks for so many really hilarious ones ladies and gentleman. send me you addresses over at sis and i will be sending a box full of rad your way!

4 comments:

kristina contes said...

lmao! but for some reason I'm feeling High Plains Drifter instead of Intergalactic.

Little Lulu (aka Laurie Dagg-Labine) said...

ha ha ha ...morgan...that is awesome I never win anything! thanks babe...

Heidi Joe said...

Whoa... where was I? I totally missed this! Thanks for the pick! I love the "I'll stir fry you in my wok" line the best. You rock.

Anonymous said...

LuLu's was so funny!