Tuesday, November 27, 2007

workin' it.

i finished january through june in my mini box and it's so thick that i went over to home depot after work today and grabbed another one and they are under a massive pile of bazzill with the wood glue setting as we speak. i think it's turning out pretty rad if i do say so myself.

and i just whipped up some ornaments stuffed with ribbon and fun stuff that i think are going to go up on my etsy soon. i so need to get on that. i haven't made a single christmas card yet, for me or to sell!

oooh while i was at home depot i picked up a big heavy duty plastic toolbox for $5 that fits all my acrylic paint and brushes, so fun.

so the plan for the rest of the night is episodes of, "inside the actors studio" and drinking a leftover blue moon full moon holiday brew. yum.

4 comments:

michelle said...

can't wait to see how your minibox is coming! I have cut my cardstock for my cards and made my list, but that's pretty much it, so don't feel bad.

staceyfike said...

mmm!!
love james lipton
love blue moon
have fun :)

Vee said...

sounds great, hope you created lots to share, got my cd-so cool! :)
xo, see ya in two days!!

Nicole Carro said...

Dude, good for you, getting stuff done. Nada here, can't wait to sit down and make stuff, ya know?