Friday, February 1, 2008

done and done.

i just submitted my project for the first round of the fashionista search! i can now officially take that post-test deep breath of, "well i have done everything i can do at this point" relief. although, relief isn't the right word, that makes it sound like i'm glad it's over, when really i'm just glad it's in and can't wait to see what comes of it! here's to hoping!

i have to say, i think i'm doing pretty well sticking to my food plan (i hate the word diet). i am keeping it fairly strict and eating the same types of things alot, but that's the kind of guidelines i need to not go totally off plan. : ) i'm just glad that i have been able to resist my soda cravings. eww! i just realized that there are red peppers in my lean cuisine panini. ick! oh well, i can barely taste them,

i decided not to watch lost last night, so no one tell me anything! it's my goal to watch it before next weeks episode though, wether i've finished re-watching all the previous seasons or not. half the fun of lost is being able to discuss it!

anyway, i have to start the inventory of the store that i was wanting to start yesterday, then i'm braving the crazy freezing rain to go home and try to clean up after the hurricane that happened in the scrap area/entire house while i was working on my sis entry!

2 comments:

michelle said...

good luck on this round! I blew my food plan this weekend.. oh well, so I am starting over starting today. I'm still sad that I can't go to the gym.. 2 more weeks.

Vee said...

good luck
xo!! :)