Friday, March 28, 2008

bits & pieces of my new habitat.


bedroom re-do bits., originally uploaded by miss morgan....

1. tree of little pretties, 2. lovelies., 3. branches & birds, 4. kitty watches over some things, 5. bedding, 6. anthro drawer pulls

things have been really crazy here. but so far, the new hardwood flooring is in downstairs and in the upstairs hallway, goodwill came for our old couch, the bedroom carpets are freshly cleaned, bedrooms have been switched and i am partially settled into my new room, hence the little peeks rather than big pictures.

the not so lovely news is that all of this moving things around and re-do'ing of things has taken a huge toll on my body! i don't think my whole body has ever hurt like this at once. it does not help that the dining room table is trying to kill me. the day before yesterday it fell on me while i was trying to push the entertainment center (with tv on it) back into the living room and then yesterday it fell on to, and then slid across, my poor little bare foot. so, no work for me today, and possibly no georgetown trip on sunday and monday. : ( why couldn't it have at least fallen on my non-driving foot?

anyway, there is still a lot to do before we have guests next weekend and i defenitly want the rest of the house, especially the scrap area, to be all lovely and re-done by then. so, here's to hoping that my poor little footsie heals up well and i can get on with the rest of this craziness!

8 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Dude. I totally love your color coded books. Like LOVE that. LOVE.

And I recgonize that cute lil' fabric bag they handed out at Anthro! The lady gave me two. Funny funny. =)

Kate O'Brien said...

amazing color! love all of those photos.

Kara said...

Love all the photos! So awesome.

Natalie said...

Can't wait to see it all done. It's going to look amazing. And ps. I feel your foot recovers quickly!

michelle said...

love all your peeks. sorry you hurt your foot, keeping my fingers crossed

metrochic said...

ouch! your poor foot! hope it's better soon.

and i LOVE the photos! yay!

Jenny + Mark = Love said...

be very gentle with those pulls from Anthropologie, they chip really easily. I love the way they look, but I just wanted to warn you. Then the cute metal piece on the front sticks out and is very sharp. Good luck.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

OMG!! I am in love with every one of those pics. Love those glass knobs, the color coordinated books, the orange damask bedspread!!!