Wednesday, March 19, 2008

what's left of today...

... and tommorow only, all the scrapbook kits left in my etsy shop, like the ones pictured over ---> there in the sidebar thing-y are all on sale for $10. take them off my hands! we are in the midst of a remodel downstairs and bedroom switch upstairs, so every little thing out of the way helps! plus, i have quite the bookmarked wishlist of decor items that i'm totally dieing for! hehe. so, tell all your friends and thanks for checking them out!

3 comments:

{Hilary} said...

I sent your etsy link to a few of my scrapbook friends.
Only if you could see all the supplies I have and never use...I don't need to go there with you.

{Hilary} said...

hApPy EaStEr MoRgAn!

Kate O'Brien said...

can't wait to see photos of your re-do. looks like you have been busy in a good way these days. i see my all-time favorite scrapper down there in the post below! lucky girl you are! and love your jacket in that photo.

have a great week!