* fun at the crop saturday. (where vee took that rad picture to the left, love our suitcases!) i actually got a lot of stuff done and hopefully it's kickstarted my ability to actually produce all the projects that have been running around in my head.
* finally had a day to just lounge and enjoy the new furniture, bedroom and such.
* figuring out how to piece together a living.
* been planning some, what i think will be, really awesome things for the near future.
* finding that distraction is key.
* psyching myself up to get back to eating right and to start the gym part of this weight loss thing. this book is pretty interesting.
* wishing that i wasn't screwed on taxes since i would normally use my tax return for fun spring clothes like this, this or these or maybe a new tattoo.
* looking at art schools i probably couldn't get into, and def can't afford.
* finding inspiration in random places and using that to produce little projects that make me do "mickey hands" like nicole.
* refusing to wear real shoes (at least my foot is a lighter shade of purple now!)
* hoping things move forward rather than sideways.