Monday, April 9, 2007

spring cleaning...

... i love it! i go on a crazy cleaning spree in all aspects of my life. did the house yesterday, re-did all my etsy listings with fresh green grass as a backgroud and nice natural sunshine as lighting and am working on finishing up all the stuff that has deadlines sometime soon.

here is my entry for the first designer challenge that penny posted on story of my life, we had to use the first soml kit, a picture of ourselves in our younger days and work scallops somewhere in to the lo.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i kinda totally love it. it's a pic that hints to the quasi-comic book nerd that i am today. love it!

also i have to make some new things to put up on my etsy so that i can use my entire etsy site as my application for the art star craft bazaar rather than just a few pictures. if i get accepted i'm going to sell my notecards and i want to make like a billion 3 x 3 accordian envelope albums in different hip themes and advertise them as photobooth picture albums since photostrip pictures cut apart would fit perfect in them.

then, i'm going to finish my design team entry for story of my life, make a binder system to store all my acrylic stamps and do some laundry. i'll post pictures later if i finish the dt lo. : )

3 comments:

Amber Ulmer said...

girl... love that pic... to funny. u know i love me some BamPop!!! xoxo
I am dying to see ur DT layout for SoML... got mine up there! xoxo

nicole said...

good luck for your DT entry! i'll be keeping my fingers crossed!
{nlg}

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout! Good luck!!!