so a muse a palooza officially starts today! that means that there is a ton of awesome brand new holiday and christmas stamps at the store, not to mention the hyperventilation inducing 8.5x11 sheets of woodgrain! that also means that i was baking christmas cupcakes like a crazy lady wednesday night, guess that's one of the few hazards of working in a crafty industry! but, it's one i can live with.
Friday, July 10, 2009
now, and i am aware this is a little backwards from christmas cupcakes, on to my summer to do list! summer has a tendency to get away from me so maybe if i have a list i'll remember to enjoy it (yes, i am aware this is sad)
this summer i want to...
* go to at least one imax movie (most likely this will be harry potter)
* ride a great big upside down loopy roller coaster
* road trip across a state line, ny & pa don't count!
* join the fancy schmancy gym near work and go 4 days a week
* go camping
* hit a philly roof deck party
* head down the shore for the weekend
* crazy, sweaty dance night (7hundred club, khyber or sal's) with nikki
* tubing down the delaware, i know it's gross but i've never done it!
* not cut my hair, see how long it will get by fall without me losing my mind
* keep up with blogging and uploading crafty stuff to the internet
* plan & book a trip to a different country (trip can happen post summer)
* wear a dress or skirt at least twice a week
* read pride & prejudice and a couple other classics i've missed
* manage to actually go bowling instead of just talking about it
* seek out more photo booths with the original style photo strips
* go to at least 5 shows
* plan a charity crop for the fall
* make a themed mix or two every month
anyone want to help me out with any of these?