Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"bonfire party"

i could not fall asleep last night to save my life! but, at least i managed to remember quite a few of the ideas, plans & crafty schemes i came up with while i was lying there not sleeping, usually the ideas are all gone by morning! anyway, here's my "bonfire party" layout using pictures from my somewhat recent bonfire adventure with vee & k.

both of these papers were handed down to me from nicole, i've been meaning to play with them together for a little while now and these bonfire party pictures were the perfect excuse. i also loved bringing our old friend mr. campy out! i grabbed one of my all time favorite glimmer mists, "coffee shop" to cover the little maya road chipboard house, the "antique linen" distress stickles to make the marshmallows look a little toasted and i altered the shade of the fabric thickers to match that perfect american apparel tri-blend teal color by going over them with the (BG49) duck blue copic marker. i love having a little cache of mediums, tricks & ideas in the back of my head for these little instances!

anyway, lots to do today!

1 comment:

Vee said...

love it, can't wait to hang out again in nov! I love mr. campy! xo